Re: Fwd: pgAdmin 1.12 rc1 editing issue frmEditGrid

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Fwd: pgAdmin 1.12 rc1 editing issue frmEditGrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 13/09/2010 21:21, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Hi Steffen,
>
> First, I'm really sorry. I should have answer you in your private mail.
>
> Le 13/09/2010 20:02, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
>> [...]
>> I could track down this issue a 'bit' more, it seems to be a linux only
>> issue, in my case ubuntu with gnome.
>> I'm really sorry but I don't get the problem of the functionless context
>> menu solved.
>> So it's up to you or somebody else who is much deeper in wxWidgets and GTK.
>>

> Well, it's really a hard one. I worked on it this week-end during one
> hour or two, and didn't find a way to solve that.
>
> I'll have to get back at that later. There is a real issue, and not an
> easy one.

OK, there's probably a good reason why we aren't able to fix this. This
does not seem to me to be a pgAdmin bug. It really looks more like a
wxWidgets bug. I tried the grid sample of the wxwidgets distribution.
Works great on Windows, doesn't work on Linux (I mean, the issue you
found appears on the Linux grid sample, but not on the Windows one). So
it's not specific to pgAdmin.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr