Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Salut Damien,

On 09/13/2010 05:05 PM, damien clochard wrote:
> http://nawak.taadeem.net/flyer_pg90.azur.draft1.pdf

Very nice, thanks for sharing this.

>    * a funny picture on the Front which draws attention to main
> information (i.e "PG 9.0 is out")

I like the general idea, it certainly draws attention. But what's
sticking out of the elephant shadow's proboscis at the very left?

Otherwise, I like the simplicity of the flyer. I'd even vote for less
words and more space at the borders of the second page.

The font may not quite fulfill the "simplicity" idea. At least I find it
somewhat hard to read.

Regards

Markus