Re: Configure/Build 9.0 rc1 - cannot build against python3.1, with two versions of python in the environment

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Configure/Build 9.0 rc1 - cannot build against python3.1, with two versions of python in the environment
Дата
Список pgsql-testers
>> I'm pretty sure this was hashed out on hackers, and turned out to be an issue with Python and not our fault.  James?
>
> Nah, this isn't a Python issue. It's our configure script.

So, is this a bug?  Should we be fixing it before release?

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-testers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Configure/Build 9.0 rc1 - cannot build against python3.1, with two versions of python in the environment
Сообщение: Re: Configure/Build 9.0 rc1 - cannot build against python3.1, with two versions of python in the environment