GSoC Database Designer state

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема GSoC Database Designer state
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I've been working a lot on it these days. And there's still a lot to do.
I was thinking I would only work on it till it is in a commitable state
but that won't do. There's a least two months of work before reaching
that state, so I'll also work on other patches (server status and xml
explain).

FYI, here is a list of the remaining work to do.

Still to do for commit:
 * fix the bug on the ddRelationshipTerminal::draw() method
 * types handling
 * handle the delete key to delete objects
 * toolbar: add a "delete column" tool
 * add a table contextual menu (items: "add column", "rename table")

Other patches welcomed:
 * load/save a structure
 * reverse engineering

So I'm still working on it, but not only on that project.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr