Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-novice
Thomas Uzunoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Pavel Stehule wrote an article for Linux Technical Review which is published
> now. The language is German. It's regarding PostgreSQL and its possibilities
> with e.g. Stored Procedures. The first 100 downloads are sponsored by Linux
> Technical Review. Feel free to download the PDF and to read it. Its available
> here:
>
> http://www.linuxtechnicalreview.de/Vorschau/%28show%29/Themen/Datenbanken/PostgreSQL-erweitern
>
> Bests
>
> Thomas

Thomas, will all due respect,  your post is a commercial advertisement.
The link you sent ends up with an offer to purchase the article for 9.90
EUR, including VAT.  I am fairly sure that this mailing list is not the
right place for ads. There is an ugly word for unsolicited advertising,
I believe it's "spam" or something like that.

--
Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA

От: Mladen Gogala
Сообщение: Re: Raw Device Support
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF