Re: Rewrite, normal execution vs. EXPLAIN ANALYZE

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: Rewrite, normal execution vs. EXPLAIN ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2010-08-31 12:07 AM +0300, I wrote:
> The patch needs a bit more comments and some cleaning up  ..

Here's a cleaned up version with a bit more comments.

This patch still silently breaks pg_parse_and_rewrite().  We only use it
in our source code for SQL-language functions, so I think we should
deprecate it in favor of a function which would do the right thing for
SQL functions.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Вложения