Re: Fwd: Pgadmin 1.12 rc1 editing bug

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Fwd: Pgadmin 1.12 rc1 editing bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 03/09/2010 16:37, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
>  Hi Ferenc,
>
> 'Del' is disabled because of it's reserved for 'drop\del' rows in this
> situation.
> I don't know if it makes sense to change this behaviour.
> May be Dave or Guillaume have another opinion of that.

My opinion is that the DEL key should work :)

It should have the usual behaviour when an editor is open, it should
delete the row otherwise.

Tell me if you want to work on it, I have enough work to do on the GSoC.
Otherwise, I'll take care of it.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Pgadmin 1.12 rc1 editing bug
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Pgadmin 1.12 rc1 editing bug