Problems with ODBC Driver

От Phil Jackson
Тема Problems with ODBC Driver
Дата
Re: Problems with ODBC Driver  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
  I have a notebook that I am using as a server for testing purposes and
it has the official ODBC driver installed. I can access this and use it
connect to PostreSql.

On a second machine on the same network - I also have the same ODBC
driver installed.

The behaviour of this one is quite different.

I have a test program that works on the server but when I run it on this
workstation, it can create a file with a couple of fields which I can
verify by looking inside PostgreSQL. But when I go to open up that file
and refer to one of its fields, I get an error message saying the field
doesn't exist.

I am running XP Professional on both machines.

I have no idea what is happening - I have opened up the firewall on both
machines to allow port 5432 to be used by all applications with TCP
(also tried TCP and UDP).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Phil Jackson

Сообщение: Re: Table update problem works on MySQL but not Postgres
Сообщение: Re: Table update problem works on MySQL but not Postgres