Re: Assertion failure on HEAD (or at least git copy of it)

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Assertion failure on HEAD (or at least git copy of it)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/30/2010 08:16 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> writes:
>> Checking out HEAD from the git repository I see an assertion
>> failure.
>
> The buildfarm isn't reporting any such thing.  Could you get a CVS
> checkout and diff it against the git results?

I'm seeing it on a checkout from CVS head. Basically do
makemake installinitdbpg_ctl startmake installcheckpg_ctl -m immediate stoppg_ctl start

At this point I see the assertion in the logs.

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us