Re: [Fwd: postgres 8.4.1 number of connections]

От Maria L. Wilson
Тема Re: [Fwd: postgres 8.4.1 number of connections]
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
thanks for your response....
we have 3 app servers that attach to this one particular database server.
What kind of load issues did you find on 8.4.1?  I'd be interested in anything documented on it - this might make an upgrade a higher priority!

thanks,  Maria

Scott Marlowe wrote:
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Maria L. Wilson