Re: gSoC add MERGE command new patch -- merge_v104

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: gSoC add MERGE command new patch -- merge_v104
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24/08/10 16:35, Boxuan Zhai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished the MERGE on inheritance tables. Now comes the merge_v201

Oh, great! That means that all the known issues are fixed now, and all
that's left is fixing any issues raised in review.

I've added this to the September commitfest, but I hope I'll find some
time to look at this before that. I welcome anyone else to review this too!

Сообщение: Re: Backups from the standby (Incrementally Updated Backups), open item
Сообщение: Re: Backups from the standby (Incrementally Updated Backups), open item