Re: Git configuration

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Git configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 19/08/2010 16:00, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 18:02, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>>> I don't see why it still doesn't work. Anyway, you're right. I won't
>>> spend more time on this. My problem is: I have at least one commit to do
>>> with another author. Can I?
>>
>> Yes, but just do it the old fashioned way - with credit in the commit message.
>>
>> We'll just have to hold off on this new feature until Magnus can help.
>
> Fixed.
>
> You were *really* close to getting it right ;)
>
> I've installed the new version on git.postgresql.org, and Guillaume
> will likely make a proper test commit soon :-)

Done.

But there is an issue:

guillaume@laptop:~/freeprojects/git.pgadmin3(master) $ git push
Counting objects: 15, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (8/8), done.
Writing objects: 100% (8/8), 761 bytes, done.
Total 8 (delta 7), reused 0 (delta 0)
fatal: unrecognized argument: --format=full
To ssh://git@git.postgresql.org/pgadmin3.git
   f627445..70a4f28  master -> master

See the "fatal: unrecognized argument: --format=full" line?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: #224: UI Addition Request. View Data > View BOTTOM 100 Rows