Re: Queries running the longest?

От Ashish Karalkar
Тема Re: Queries running the longest?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
You can decide a threshold response time for all queries which you want to investigate .

Lets say you want to investigate all queries which take more than 200ms then set log_min_duration to 200 in postgresql.conf and it will start logging all queries taking more time than ther threshold in the server log.

--Ashish