undefined symbol: PQconnectdbParams

От Sim Zacks
Тема undefined symbol: PQconnectdbParams
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I compiled postgresql beta 4 on a users account and installed it with a
different port into my home directory (~/pg9)

This was recommended by my web host because they refused to give me
plpythonu access on a shared server. (perfectly understandable from
their perspective)

I can get into psql using psql -p{port number} -U{username} postgres

pg_dump works as well.

When I try using createdb or createlang I get the error:

undefined symbol: PQconnectdbParams

Obviously I can get around this problem by going into psql and running
these commands, but I would like my environment set up correctly.

Any thoughts

Sim