Re: Patch to show individual statement latencies in pgbench output

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Patch to show individual statement latencies in pgbench output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> It could be fixed with enough effort, by having the child threads pass
> back their numbers through the child-to-parent pipes.  I'm not
> interested in doing that myself though.

That does seem an improvement with a very limited user base it's
applicable to.  Probably the next useful improvement to this feature is
to get per-statement data into the latency log files if requested.  If
this issue gets in the way there somehow, maybe it's worth squashing
then.  I don't think it will though.