Re: pl/pgsql editor and postgres developemnt tool

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: pl/pgsql editor and postgres developemnt tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/08/2010 13:54, Atul.Goel@globaldatapoint.com wrote:
> Hi Ray,
>
> Thanks for reply. Are you using any editor for code formatting?

I use the query editor in PgAdmin, and it works fine for me - syntax
highlighting, auto-indent, keyboard shortcuts for indentation and block
commenting, etc etc.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Read Committed Transaction Isolation and SELECT ... UNION ... SELECT
Сообщение: Re: Read Committed Transaction Isolation and SELECT ... UNION ... SELECT