Re: Initial review of xslt with no limits patch

От Mike Fowler
Тема Re: Initial review of xslt with no limits patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/08/10 15:08, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 08/06/2010 02:29 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

>>> This sounds like the perfect case for pulling hstore into core code. :)
>> I afraid so integration of hstore can break and block work on real
>> hash support. I would to have hash tables in core, but with usual
>> features and usual syntax - like Perl or PHP
>>

> Can we just keep this discussion within reasonable bounds? The issue
> is not hstore or other hashes, but how to do the param list for xslt
> sanely given what we have now. A variadic list will be much nicer than
> what is currently proposed.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

+1

Variadic seems the most sensible to me anyways.

However the more urgent problem is, pending someone spotting an error in
my ways, neither the existing code or the patched code appear able to
evaluate the parameters. Note than in my example I supplied a default
value for the fifth parameter and not even that value is appearing in
the outputted XML.

Regards,

--
Mike Fowler