Re: documentation for committing with git

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: documentation for committing with git
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 08/04/2010 09:29 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> All those issues can be avoided if you only run "git gc" when all the
> working directories are in a clean state, with no staged but
> uncommitted changes or other funny things. I can live with that gun
> tied to my ankle ;-).

But to make sure of that I think you need to prevent git commands from
running gc automatically:
    git config gc.auto 0

or possibly
    git config --global gc.auto 0

And you'll need to make sure you run gc yourself from time to time.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Proposal / proof of concept: Triggers on VIEWs
Сообщение: Re: Proposal / proof of concept: Triggers on VIEWs