Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner írta:
>> I wonder whether this patch shouldn't be rejected with a request
>> that the timeout framework be submitted to the next CF.  Does
>> anyone feel this approach (without the framework) should be
>> pursued further?
>
> I certainly think so, the current scheme seems to be very fragile
> and doesn't want to be extended.
Sorry, I phrased that question in a rather confusing way; I'm not
sure, but it sounds like you're in favor of dropping this approach
and pursuing the timeout framework in the next CF -- is that right?
-Kevin

От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review