Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review
Дата
Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc Cousin <cousinmarc@gmail.com> wrote:
> This time, it's this case that doesn't work :
> I really feel that the timeout framework is the way to go here.
Since Zoltán also seems to feel this way:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4C516C3A.6090102@cybertec.at
I wonder whether this patch shouldn't be rejected with a request
that the timeout framework be submitted to the next CF.  Does anyone
feel this approach (without the framework) should be pursued
further?
-Kevin

От: Yeb Havinga
Сообщение: Re: patch for check constraints using multiple inheritance
От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: lock_timeout GUC patch - Review