Re: psql problem

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: psql problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> The openssl installation I'm testing with is
> openssl-1.0.0a-1.fc13.x86_64
> I don't know offhand what RHEL/CentOS 5.x are using but it's probably
> quite a lot older.

Here's a CentOS 5.5 install that's kept up to date:

$ rpm -qi openssl
Name        : openssl                      Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 0.9.8e                            Vendor: CentOS
Release     : 12.el5_4.6                    Build Date: Fri 26 Mar 2010
04:55:17 PM EDT
Install Date: Fri 09 Apr 2010 01:23:38 AM EDT      Build Host:
builder10.centos.org
Group       : System Environment/Libraries   Source RPM:
openssl-0.9.8e-12.el5_4.6.src.rpm
Size        : 3610575                          License: BSDish
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Sat 27 Mar 2010 01:29:08 PM EDT, Key ID
a8a447dce8562897

Looks like this package set:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2010-0162.html is the current one
still, with backports for the CVEs.

Сообщение: Re: Comparison of Oracle and PostgreSQL full text search
Сообщение: Re: Comparison of Oracle and PostgreSQL full text search