Re: Rewrite, normal execution vs. EXPLAIN ANALYZE

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Rewrite, normal execution vs. EXPLAIN ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Tiikkaja <marko.tiikkaja@cs.helsinki.fi> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by this; UPDATE and DELETE can take a
> look at the new tuple but that's completely separate from the
> snapshot.
Never mind -- I remembered that those could operate against tuples
not in the original snapshot, but forgot that they did it without
generating an actual fresh snapshot.
-Kevin

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Rewrite, normal execution vs. EXPLAIN ANALYZE
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: permission inconsistency with functions