Re: Patch for 9.1: initdb -C option

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Patch for 9.1: initdb -C option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Christensen escreveu:
> Like I said in the original submission, I found it helpful for the programmatic configuration of a number of
simultaneousnode, but if it's not generally useful to the community at large, I'll understand if it's punted.

I'm afraid it is the only use case for this new option. If it is, it doesn't
deserve a new option. We can live with echo + initdb for those cases.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Trouble with COPY IN
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Trouble with COPY IN