Re: Clarification of the "simple" dictionary

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Re: Clarification of the "simple" dictionary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/22/2010 06:27 PM, John Gage wrote:
> The easiest way to look at this is to give the simple dictionary a
> document with to_tsvector() and see if stopwords pop out.
>
> In my experience they do.  In my experience, the simple dictionary
> just breaks the document down into the space etc. separated words in
> the document.  It doesn't analyze further.

That's my experience too, I just want to make sure it doesn't actually
have any stopwords which I've missed. Trying many phrases and checking
for stopwords isn't really proving anything.

Can anybody confirm the "simple" dict. only lowercases the words and
"uniques" them?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh<andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CTO