accentuated letters in text-search

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема accentuated letters in text-search
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi.

I was googling for how to create a text-seach-config with the following
properties:
- Map unicode accentuated letters to an un-accentuated equivalent
- No stop-words
- Lowercase all words

And came over this from -general:
http://www.techienuggets.com/Comments?tx=106813

Then after some more googling I found this:
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/unaccent

Any reason the unaccent dict. and function did not make it in 9.0?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh<andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CTO

Tlf:    +47 24 15 38 90 |                                             |
Fax:    +47 24 15 38 91 |                                             |
Mobile: +47 909  56 963 |                                             |