Re: Patch for 9.1: initdb -C option

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Patch for 9.1: initdb -C option
Дата
Re: Patch for 9.1: initdb -C option  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Top posting.  On purpose.  :p
This patch seems to be foundering in a sea of opinions.  It seems
that everybody wants to do *something* about this, but what?
For one more opinion, my shop has chosen to never touch the default
postgresql.conf file any more, beyond adding one line to the bottom
of it which is an include directive, to bring in our overrides.
What will make everyone happy here?
-Kevin

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/9837222c0910240641p7d75e2a4u2cfa6c1b5e603d84@mail.gmail.com