picking the next patch - gincostestimate

От Jan Urbański
Тема picking the next patch - gincostestimate
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
Hi,

I'm done with my review and I'd like to pick up the next patch. I could
try my luck with gincostestimate, I already had some exposure to cost
estimation functions.

I'll set myself as the reviewer and try to do my best, although it might
be until next weekend until I have enough time to look at it properly.

Best,
Jan

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления: