Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/18/2010 11:41 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> I'm attaching a fresh patch, but I think the only differences are:

<snip>

Thanks for the detailed info. I managed to make my way through much of
the background info in the papers and wiki yesterday, so I will start
reviewing shortly.

> If you spot anything on the Serializable Wiki page which is unclear,
> please feel free to fix it or let me know.  I'm hoping to ultimately
> draw from that for a README file.

Sounds good -- exactly what I was thinking as I reviewed it.

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us