Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/17/2010 09:25 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I was concerned about its interaction with the other serializable
> patch (by myself and Dan Ports), so I also combined the patches and
> tested.  Florian's pgbench test did expose bugs in the *other*
> patch, which I then fixed in the combined setting.  There was still
> some breakage in the other patch when Florian's patch was backed
> out, so at the moment, this patch would appear to be a
> *prerequisite* for the other.  (That can hopefully be corrected
> by changes to the other patch.)

I am currently reading the Cahill paper [1] in preparation for reviewing
your patch [2]. Should I be installing Florian's patch in addition to
yours when I start testing? Also, where can I get the latest and
greatest version of your patch?

Thanks,

Joe

[1]