San Diego PostgreSQL Users Group - first meeting scheduled

От Joe Conway
Тема San Diego PostgreSQL Users Group - first meeting scheduled
Дата
Список pgsql-general
(Sorry for the use/abuse of the pgsql-general list, but I wanted to get
this in front of as many people as possible)

I am inaugurating a monthly San Diego PostgreSQL Users Group. Details on
the first meetup can be found here:

  http://www.meetup.com/SD-PUG/calendar/14105562/

I know there are a lot of PostgreSQL users in the San Diego metropolitan
area, and getting a PUG going here is long overdue. Please join up,
spread the word, and attend if you can!

Joe

--
Joe Conway