Any ideas on Version 9.0 production release date?

От Darin Del Vecchio
Тема Any ideas on Version 9.0 production release date?
Дата
Re: Any ideas on Version 9.0 production release date?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
We are doing an upgrade soon, and are wondering if its worth waiting
till version 9.0 is put into production.

I found that its projected to be mid-August at the following wiki.  I
wasn't sure if there might be some more recent up to date information.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Open_Items

Let me know if there is a more appropriate mailing list to ask this
question.

Thanks.
Darin