Re: Why can't I see the definition of my relations

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Why can't I see the definition of my relations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/13/2010 09:27 AM, Andrew Falanga wrote:
> On Jul 13, 9:12 am, adrian.kla...@gmail.com (Adrian Klaver) wrote:

> Thank you both for you help.  I look forward to accessing the table
> tonight when I get home.
>
> For my own sake, would there happen to be any documentation on-line
> that I could read up on regarding this?  (The PostgreSQL website
> perhaps?  Is this discussed in their documentation?)
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/sql-syntax-lexical.html#SQL-SYNTAX-IDENTIFIERS

Go to end of the above section for documentation on case folding.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Andrew Falanga
Сообщение: Re: Why can't I see the definition of my relations