Re: GSoC - code of implementation of materialized views

От Pavel
Тема Re: GSoC - code of implementation of materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dne 8.7.2010 12:33, Robert Haas napsal(a): <blockquote
cite="mid:AANLkTil4sJBmH1DXVG62lGLQolQa8xEnHIwx4fghl12w@mail.gmail.com"type="cite"><pre wrap="">2010/6/29 Pavel Baroš
<aclass="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:baros.p@seznam.cz"><baros.p@seznam.cz></a>: </pre><blockquote
type="cite"><prewrap="">Yeah, it is my fault, I did not mentioned that this patch is not final. It

is only small part of whole implementation. I wanted to show just this,
because I think that is the part that should not change much. And to show I
did something, I am not ignoring GSoC. Now I can fully focus on the program.

Most of the problems you mentioned (except pg_dump) I have implemented and I
will post it to HACKERS soon. Until now I've not had much time, because I
Any update on this?
href="http://github.com/pbaros/postgres">http://github.com/pbaros/postgres</a>just a few minutes ago. Today I'll post

Сообщение: Re: [RRR] Reviewfest 2010-06 Plans and Call for Reviewers
Сообщение: Re: [RRR] Reviewfest 2010-06 Plans and Call for Reviewers