Re: Why is vacuum_defer_cleanup_age PGC_USERSET?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Why is vacuum_defer_cleanup_age PGC_USERSET?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/3/10 10:07 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> It seems to me it ought to be PGC_SIGHUP.

+1

I believe it's userset because the other vacuum parameters are, and that
nobody thought about it much.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add note that using PL/Python 2 and 3 in the same session will
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add note that using PL/Python 2 and 3 in the same session will