Re: Dropped table, no backup, restore from file system backup or WAL files?

От Jesper Krogh
Тема Re: Dropped table, no backup, restore from file system backup or WAL files?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 2010-07-07 03:24, John T. Dow wrote:
> In neither case does it restore any data.
>
> Note: for the recovery procedure, I have a BAT file that literally does nothing. The reason is that I've copied the
properWAL files into the pg_xlog directory, so there is no archiving per se.

Ok, try to fix that.. as per:
24.3.3 here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/continuous-archiving.html

Assuming that the filesystem backup was made using
pg_start_backup()/pg_stop_backup() it will just work.

Jesper

От: "John T. Dow"
Сообщение: Dropped table, no backup, restore from file system backup or WAL files?
От: Greg
Сообщение: Re: Data type OIDs