Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 03/07/10 02:02, Robert Haas wrote:
> The page_layout image is kinda confusing - I can tell what the purple
> and brown arrows are supposed to represent, but only because I already
> know what they're supposed to mean.

I realize that these are just sample images, but I'd like to enact a
strict rule for any diagrams we include in the docs:

   All diagrams must have a key.

Otherwise you don't know what all the boxes and arrows mean. Data flow,
control flow, dependency, inheritance, or what?

--
   Heikki Linnakangas