pgpool-II (max_pool and num_init_children)

От Geoffrey
Тема pgpool-II (max_pool and num_init_children)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to get a handle on sane values for these two parameters.  I
assume that they should somehow correlate  to my existing
max_connections in my postgresql.conf file.  Anyone using pgpool-II care
to comment?

I'm sure it's a balancing act between how many connections you want
verses how many cached connections you have, but not sure how to
properly assess this issue.

(I've tried posting to the pgpool list, but it's apparently unavailable
at this time)

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."