Re: Easy way to convert a database from WIN1252 to UTF8?

От Justin Graf
Тема Re: Easy way to convert a database from WIN1252 to UTF8?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 7/1/2010 11:08 AM, Mike Christensen wrote:
> I'd like to convert a small database to UTF8 before it becomes too
> large.  I'm running on 8.3.x on Windows.  It doesn't seem that pgAdmin
> has any native way of doing this, what's the easiest way to go about
> doing this?  Thanks!
>
> Mike

Dump/Backup the database , then create a new database using utf-8
then restore the database.

All legitimate Magwerks Corporation quotations are sent in a .PDF file attachment with a unique ID number generated by
ourproprietary quotation system. Quotations received via any other form of communication will not be honored.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, may contain legally privileged, confidential or other
informationproprietary to Magwerks Corporation and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
addresses.If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
thatany unauthorized viewing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
receivedthis e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy all occurrences of this
e-mailimmediately.
Thank you.

Вложения