Re: DBI::Oracle problems

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: DBI::Oracle problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/07/10 07:49, Howard Rogers wrote:
> Thank you David.
>
> I must say, I find mailing lists extremely confusing, and wish there was
> a "proper" forum type place to go to!

If you prefer web forums, you might want to drop by the EnterpriseDB web
forums. In your case that'll be particularly helpful as there are many
Oracle users there, and few here.

Technically the EDB forums are for the "Postgres Plus" package, but in
practice I don't think it matters much. Just make sure to mention what
you're using - your PostgreSQL version, where you got it from, etc.

See:
  http://forums.enterprisedb.com

It's funny ... when I'm forced to use some web forum, I find myself
wishing for a "proper" mailing list to use! Each to their own, I guess.

> My apologies for mailing to the
> wrong place: I am now not sure whether to keep it here or not! I only
> wrote here after noting that previous questions about DBI-Link (some
> going back to 2005, admittedly) were posted here -but, as I say,
> apologies if that was wrong.

It's no big deal. The suggestion was just that there's a more
specialized list that people who don't read pgsql-general might read, so
you might be more likely to get better help there.

--
Craig Ringer

Tech-related writing: http://soapyfrogs.blogspot.com/