Re: unused_oids script is broken with bsd sed

От Stas Kelvich
Тема Re: unused_oids script is broken with bsd sed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 25 Apr 2018, at 17:18, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> +many for rewriting in perl. Do you want to have a go at that? If not I
>> will.
>
> +1 ... I was mildly astonished that this didn't already have to happen
> as part of the bootstrap data conversion effort.  It's certainly not
> hard to imagine future extensions to the .dat file format that would
> break this script, and duplicate_oids too.  I think we should rewrite
> both of them to use the Catalog.pm infrastructure.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Hm, I attached patch in first message, but seems that my mail client again
messed with attachment. However archive caught it:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/60920/0001-Rewrite-unused_oids-in-perl.patch

--
Stas Kelvich
The Russian Postgres Company