Re: Fwd: Re: Weird trouble with select

От erobles
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: Weird trouble with select
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>>>   You should upgrade as quickly as possible. 7.2 is ancient. Even 8.1 will
>>> hit end-of-life soon.
>>>
>> We are testing postgres 8.3.11   to detect any problem when we migrate
>> from 7.2 :-)

>>>   I wonder if you're just hitting caching effects, and the different
>>> client hosts are confusing the issue.
>>>   If you issue the query from one machine
>>>   multiple times, does it reliably take forever the first time, and go
>>> quickly afterward?
>>>
>> no, doesn't.
>> This only  works fine with  a pc  diferent  to 'B' or 'C'
>> if the query is  executed  many times only on 'B'  the query always fail
>> for id=72 with another value works fine.

Hi!, thanks for your answer
> How many results are being returned for id=72 vs other ids?

the  tuples returned  for id=72 are 91  (is too short :-( ),  for id=71
are 94 for id=10 are 44.
> How are 'B' and 'C' connecting to 'A'; psql,JDBC,ODBC ?

the connection   is realized by psql.
> Are you sure the clients are all connecting to the same database?

Yes i sure. Even check the PGUSER, PGDATABASE and PGHOST and those
varables are well setting.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Re: Weird trouble with select
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: alter table schema, default sequences stay the same