Re: Any problem with the Long Integer type?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Any problem with the Long Integer type?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/26/2010 1:25 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> 2010/6/26<wei725@lycos.com>:
>
>> About four five years ago, I had received a few of emails about the data type problems on this mailing list. I
believethat the problem was about a performance issue. Is any problem withe the Long Integer type in the late releases?

> There is no reason why Long can be slower. Maybe you are thinking
> Numeric data type.

Actually as I understand it, if they are running 32bit it is
theorectically slower.

JD

Сообщение: Re: Any problem with the Long Integer type?
Сообщение: Re: Any problem with the Long Integer type?