Re: [DOCS] ECPG Documentation Improvement

От Satoshi Nagayasu
Тема Re: [DOCS] ECPG Documentation Improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Michael,

On 2010/06/24 21:23, Michael Meskes wrote:
>> Yes. One of the things what I'm afraid is that point.
>> How could we (re-)organize the document structure to eliminate such redundancy?
>
> The document structure is not set in stone, if you deem it better to reorganize
> it feel free to do so.

Thanks.
I'm continuing working on the ECPG documents, and I have almost finished
adding more descriptions in the SQLDA section.
So I will show you it tomorrow (after translation).

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com>

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] ECPG Documentation Improvement
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] ECPG Documentation Improvement