Re: Postgres on AIX5.3 and AIX6.1

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Postgres on AIX5.3 and AIX6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Liang Giap Wee <weelg@sg.ibm.com> wrote:

> We are considering using your open source Postgres on AIX5.3 and
> AIX6.1.
>
> May i know if you have a opensource community to help with support
> issues should we face problem with during installation? Thanks...

Yeah, you'll find that there's an active and responsive user
community.  It is good to pay attention to the descriptions of the
lists, and post to the correct list.  It helps to keep things
organized and to put the issue in front of the right people.  (For
example, this is not a bug; it should have been posted to
pgsql-general.)  You can see the available lists at:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

I hope that helps.

-Kevin