Re: libpython - cannot open shared object file

От Tom Wilcox
Тема Re: libpython - cannot open shared object file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have not used python2.3 on this machine at all (to my knowledge). It
is a fresh install of the latest Ubuntu 64 which comes with Python 2.6
and 3.1.

The build I want to run is the 64-bit PostgreSQL download for Linux
x86-64 from Entreprise DB
(http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do) as I don't know how
else to ensure that the build I am installing is a 64-bit version of
PostgreSQL (I want to use >4GB of RAM in one session).

Is the best way to ensure compatibility for me to build from source?

Cheers,
Tom