Re: pgpool

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: pgpool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> If you want to be able to connect on various databases from various
> servers, pgBouncer is what you're looking for.

It does not appear that pgbouncer will 'limit exceeding connections' as
does pgpool.  So if I have a pool of 20 connections and 20 connections
are used, what happens to the 21st connection attempt?  Is it rejected
or put into a queue to wait for the next available connection?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson