Re: modular se-pgsql as proof-of-concept

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: modular se-pgsql as proof-of-concept
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2010/06/17 21:59), Robert Haas wrote:
> 2010/6/17 KaiGai Kohei<kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>:
>> I tried to implement a modular se-pgsql as proof-of-concept, using the DML
>> permission check hook which was proposed by Robert Haas.
>>
>> At first, please build and install the latest PostgreSQL with this
>> patch to add a hook on DML permission checks.
>>   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-05/msg01095.php
>>
>> Then, check out the modular se-pgsql, as follows:
>>   % svn co http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ sepgsql
>
> This is a good start - I think with some cleanup this could be
> committable, though probably it makes sense to wait until after we get
> the security label infrastructure in.  I suspect some code cleanup
> will be needed; one thing I noticed off the top of my head was that
> you didn't follow the usual style for installing hook functions in a
> way that can accomodate multiple hooks.  See contrib/auto_explain for
> an example.

Thanks for your comments. I'll fix it later.

BTW, I have a question which community (PostgreSQL or SELinux) shall
eventually maintain the module, although PostgreSQL provides a set of
interfaces for access control modules?
I thought SELinux side (mainly I and NEC) will maintain the sepgsql
module being suitable for the interfaces.

If we need another proof-of-concept module independent from selinux
for regression test, at least, it is not a tough work.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: hstore ==> and deprecate =>
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: trace_recovery_messages