Re: New PGXN Extension site

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: New PGXN Extension site
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I, for one am +1 (although I do note a hint of PGX in PGXN :P).

Yeah, we tried to come up with a name which didn't have "PGX" in it, for
obvious reasons.  However, everything we could come up with (here and on
IRC) was very contrived.  And "PGXN" does dovetail nicely with "PGXS",
which it utilizes.

I also hope to fundraise for Dimitri's work; if we could get both of
those projects completed in 2011, it would really change things for the
Postgres world, I think.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com