Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Lacey Powers wrote:

>> Do any of the other minor releases made at the same time have this
>> problem, or just 8.4.4?
>
> The only ones affected were 8.4.4 for CentOS 5 x86_64 and i386.

That also covers RHEL5 x86_64/i386, no? I assume you use the same RPMs
for both.

cheers

andrew

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled
Сообщение: Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled