Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/14/10 3:39 PM, Lacey Powers wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Lacey Powers wrote:
>>> I tried to send something out Thursday about this to
>>> pgsql-performance, and I tried to send something out last night about
>>> this to pgsql-announce. Neither seem to have gotten through, or
>>> approved. =( =( =(

Hmmm.  I'm the approver for pgsql-performance, but somehow I didn't get
the moderator e-mail for you.  Approved now. Sorry.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled
Сообщение: Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled